The exploits of a wonderful Character and her/his/it's alts in the City of Heroes!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My Day

Hey there, this time not much to say about anything specific just what happened to me today.

I'm a tech support guy, I work from 11:30 pm to 8:00 am. This makes me sleep most of the day away. From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep I have about 3 to 6 hours to myself for 5 days. That's a lot of time if you think about it. I'll say from 8:30 quitting time I get home at 9:20 - 9:35 doing the math that's about oh .... Carry the 3 and ah it's 50 t 65 minutes to get home and to work, so ball park figure is happy middle 114 minutes or 1 hour and 54 seconds or 2 hours.

Now I sleep usually about 3 - 8 hours a day, it's a nice strech 3 - 8. 3 making me zombie like and 8 making me alert. I usually thought get 6 hours add that to travel time and that's 8 - 10 hours of stuff, then 9 hours of work = 19 hours of things to do not by choice.

All together I've got 5 hours, I usually use the computer in these hours on http://www.cityofheroes.com with my Super Group. I will tell of more exploits later.

This is my general day, I'm a person who waits for the best time to do something. I like to meditate in my closet that I've modified, I added weather stripping to the door frame to block out all light and use socks to block the foot (get it Sock .... foot?) or the door so no lights get in there either. I've added a mirror to the "Meditation/Sleep Room", it's really odd but I sometimes think I see images in the mirror in complete darkness ...... more on that later.

Well then with that out of the way I usually do the same thing on my weekends but replace 9 hours of work and 5 hours of personal time with City of Heroes and The Matrix On-Line (I'm trying to set my account up but the darn page will not load >_<).

Thanks for reading, I hope this gives more insite to my daily life.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?