The exploits of a wonderful Character and her/his/it's alts in the City of Heroes!

Friday, December 24, 2004

Check it out!

Well my people it's been a wile and I feel awful about not posting sooner (Not really I just like to show fake concern ^_^).

Not much has been going on but a lot of it has. This means that nothing in perticular has stopped me from blogging but a lot of nothing can really stop you from doing anything ......

So I've been playing City of Heroes again, man that game rock on so many levels! It's very detailed in it's gameplay and depth, the powers them self are very well done but kind of lask costomization.

You see, to make a hero you need to pick and Archtype and a Power Type. Archtype really has no bearing on powers but does on what missions you startout with. Power type is where you choose your powers and type of hero you are.

Here are the types:
Blaster: One who uses long rance "Blast" type powers, Cold, Fire, Electricity, Energy ect. These blast powers.

I'll post more as it seems that I need to go home now ^_^
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?